********Send resumes on panku...@droisys.com <panku...@droisys.com>*
***********

Hi

This is *Aditya* from *Droisys*, I have Multiple positions for *Java
Developer with Telecom or Cable Background in West Chester PA*. If you are
interested, I would like the opportunity to present you to my client.
Please send us an updated copy of your resume with a daytime, evening phone
number, expected compensation in your next job and best time to reach you.

*Position-1*

*Role:               JAVA Coherence Consultant*

*Location:        West Chester, PA*

*Duration:        6 months Contract *

*Job Description:*

·         We are looking for candidates with at least *9-10 years of
experience* in JAVA J2EE, Coherence, Spring batch.

·         Expertise in Oracle Coherence (rebalancing & recovery logic,
quorum, partition pinning)

·         Integrating J2EE applications with Oracle Coherence Caching.

·         Should have experience in setting up coherence cluster,
monitoring, performance tuning.

·         Design and develop enterprise service shared components and
in-memory data grid components using the Agile/Scrum methodology and with
technologies including Java, Coherence, NoSQL, SQL, and JMS

*Basic Technical Requirements*

·         *Oracle Coherence ( 2-4 years)*

·         *Core Java/J2EE  (8+ years plus).*

·         *Spring Batch.*

·         *Web Services.*

·         *Oracle Database*

·         *No SQL DBs : Cassandra OR MongoDB OR COUCHBASE OR HIVE etc*

*Position-2*

*Role: Core Java Developer*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Location :West Chester, PA*

Job Description :

·         *10+ year of experience* in Core Java Development (Senior Dev)

·         Web services, REST, SOAP, Service Bus, SOA Services, JUNIT,

·         Apache, Tomcat, Springs, Caching

·         Experience using  *No SQL database* (Cassandra or Mongo DB etc)
is must.

·         Experience in Telecom Domain or Cable Domain

Thanks/Regards

Pankul

Technical Recruiter

Email: panku...@droisys.com |

4800 Patrick Henry Drive | Santa Clara |  CA | 95054

Direct: (408)459 5761 | Desk: 408-874-8333 Extn. 278
<408-874-8333%20Extn.%20278>

Skype: pankul.droisys <panku...@droisys.com>

*Help promote Green Business practices by not printing this email.*
*Seven-Time Inc. 5000 Honoree *2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
<http://www.inc.com/profile/droisys>

OUR MISSION:

Droisys is an internationally recognized leader helping mankind advance and
businesses grow through cost effective technology.  Our focus is on
creating secure applications to simplify people’s lives so they become
raving fans.