Hi,

Here is job description for your consultants.

*Job Title: SAS Architect/Administrator Customer Location : Hartford CT
Contract Duration: 6 months  Interview : Telephonic*

*Work Location: Onsite for first two weeks, remote thereafter.*

*DESCRIPTION and RESPONSIBILITIES*
SAS is seeking a full time SAS ARCHITECT/ADMINISTRATOR to work with our
customer, a large sized health insurance company in the Hartford, CT area.
The consultant will be responsible for the following:
·         evaluating the customer’s existing SAS architecture
·         making recommendations for future architecture
·         planning the deployment of new SAS technologies
·         administering SAS software on numerous platforms with the intent
of keeping the platform accessible and state-of-the-art for the
organization’s end users.

*QUALIFICATIONS – ESSENTIAL*
·         10+ years of experience overall, supporting and implementing SAS
BI and analytics software suites.
·         3 –5 years of experience administering SAS solutions in multiple
machine, multiple tiered environment.
·         Experience installing and configuring SAS software, implementing
hotfixes, and software patches.
·         Experience monitoring and troubleshooting SAS services.
·         Experience with SAS Management Console – adding identities,
defining libraries, setting permissions and access controls, creating
metadata folder structures.
·         Experience integrating SAS solutions with multiple authentication
methods including PAM and LDAP/Active Directory and Kerberos.

*Thanx & Regards,*

Vivek Nagare

*Diverse Lynx LLC.*

300 Alexander Park, Suite # 200

Princeton, NJ 08540

Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 264 Fax: 732-452-0684

Email:  vivek.nag...@diverselynx.com

Gmail: vivek7387010...@gmail.com, Website: www.diverselynx.com

* “for our open requirements, please visit *Diverselynx Jobs
<http://jobs.diverselynx.com/candidates/myjobs/searchjobsdone.jsp?a=9xjdnw687b7a7nvvdyut936kpjlgy0023blrozaecads0pdnwppcswnaaku8ji2g>

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. This
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested
in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject
line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. Sorry for any
inconvenience.

" Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability,
competence, and performance of the essential functions of their positions.
We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels in the company".