Hi,

We are looking for *PowerBuilder Tech Lead *for our client based @ *Milwaukee,
WI.*

*Role: PowerBuilder Tech Lead*
*Location: Milwaukee, WI**Hiring: Contract/ Contact to hire*

*Job Description:*1.      Hands on experience in Power Builder
technologies. Having SQL and ORACLE technologies will be an added advantage
2.      Minimum 6-7 years of Hands on working knowledge in PB, working
experience in different technical versions v7.0 & v9.0
3.     Ability to perform Impact Analysis and prepare / understand
Functional Specifications
4.      Ability to Digest Tech Specs & quickly develop Good Quality AS400
modules in a multi-tech. team environment
5.      Working on a Global Delivery Model and ability to communicate,
track & work with offshore team
6.      Good Tech. Documentation skill

Thanks & Regards

Vinay Kumar
Saviance Technologies
16 Bridge St , Metuchen, NJ - 08840
Phone: +1 609-945-3426
Email : vinay.ku...@saviancetech.com
Web : www.saviance.com
*New Jersey I Seattle I Los Angeles I Atlanta I Houston*