Hi Friend,

Greetings for the day!!!

This is Anu from Squillion Systems LLC; I am working on below requirement.
Please help me with updated resume ASAP………….

*Reply to a...@sqlnsystems.com <a...@sqlnsystems.com>*

*Role: **Sr Php Developer*
*Locaion: Boston, MA*
*Duration: 6 months CTH*
*Phone +F2F.*

Need : GC/Citizen

Client is  currently looking for a Principal level (10 Years +)PHP
developer. This person needs to be able to lead and mentor teams. The
client is using Magento, PHP, MySQL, and Zend. This has been a difficult
requirement for us here to fill. The person has to be a truly exceptional
candidate. This is a CONTRACT TO PERM position, so if you have a GC holder
in the Boston area who has developed in those technologies, please feel
free to send their resumes over to me. Below is a formal description:

*Position Summary*

*The Principal Software Engineer role will report to the Vice President of
Technology and will be responsible for leading the architectural design and
development of interactive digital experiences, internal support
infrastructure and advanced technologies. The role is a key member of a
collaborative, hard-working team of technology and sports enthusiasts. The
environment is fast-paced as we follow agile development methodologies and
use a continuous integration approach where every team member is expected
to participate in the entire product lifecycle. This includes planning the
product and features as well as developing technology to support the
vision.*

* Essential Duties & Responsibilities *

   - *Work collaboratively and autonomously to design both internal and
   external-facing software solutions.*
   - *Define, design, code and manage technologies across multiple
   platforms.*
   - *Deploy solutions that ensure a stable, reliable and scalable
   infrastructure, which meets the organization’s needs.*
   - *Partner with product management and other stakeholders to develop and
   implement applications.*
   - *Identify and evaluate emerging technologies as they may apply to the
   company’s initiatives.*

* Qualifications & Requirements *

   - *8+ years of experience in a fast-paced development environment;
   preferably in a start-up or early-stage company.*
   - *Relevant experience in designing, building and maintaining high
   performance, reliable environments at scale.*
   - *Strong competency and demonstrated results with scripted programming
   languages and object-oriented design.*
   - *Previous experience with MVC and rapid prototype/development
   frameworks.*
   - *Experience with MySQL, SQL Server or comparable SQL database.*
   - *Ability to test one’s own code preferably through test driven
   development methodologies.*
   - *Must be able to interface with various team members in a highly
   collaborative environment.*
   - *Experience with version control systems and release management best
   practices.*

Regards,

Anu | IT Recruiter
SQLN Systems