*Hi,*

*Here is Direct Client requirement for your consultants.   *

*Title: *QA automation Lead

*Location: *New york, NY.

*Duration : *6+ months

*Interview : *F2F

*Client : *RLCP

·         QA automation Lead Looking for a strong QA test lead with the
following skills for a contract opportunity in NYC Core skills we are
looking for in this candidate : ?

·         Strong & Hands on (not just managerial) QA delivery skills & QA
fundamentals in a Cap Mkts environment o Good knowledge of QA Project Mgmt.
and process fundamentals (control gates, entry exit criteria, metrics)
Onshore / offshore resource mgmt., work allocation, test strategy, plans,
test approach etc., ?

·         Good exposure to working in a Java / Linux / Unix large data
environment ?

·         Hands on experience in structuring / implementing Automation
frameworks and diverse set of tools o Python, Perl, Shellscripting
knowledge (not just Client QTP /UI Automation) ?

·         Worked in traditional and non-traditional engagement models
(federated, central, embedded) ?

·         Someone with a DevOps mindset

*Thanx & Regards,*

Vivek Nagare

*Diverse Lynx LLC.*

300 Alexander Park, Suite # 200

Princeton, NJ 08540

Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 264 Fax: 732-452-0684

Email:  vivek.nag...@diverselynx.com

Gmail: vivek7387010...@gmail.com, Website: www.diverselynx.com

* “for our open requirements, please visit *Diverselynx Jobs
<http://jobs.diverselynx.com/candidates/myjobs/searchjobsdone.jsp?a=9xjdnw687b7a7nvvdyut936kpjlgy0023blrozaecads0pdnwppcswnaaku8ji2g>