Hello All,
Let me know if you have any matching profiles.

Position: Java Software Engineer with Angular JS exp
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: 6+ months

Primary Responsibilities
 Participate as a software engineer on an agile delivery team
 Work directly with business and technical partners in developing new or
expanded functionality.
 Participation includes functional/technical analysis, design, coding,
reviews and testing.

Education and Experience • Bachelor''s degree or equivalent experience
 2+ years developing JEE web applications
 2+ years of JavaScript development experience
 Experience implementing functionality using the following
technologies/concepts:
o JSP/CSS/HTML/JavaScript
o JQuery o Spring MVC
o Service Oriented Architecture (SOAP/REST)
o Backbone / Require / Underscore – Javascript stack
o Angular JS – Optional / Preferred
o GIT Source code control – Optional / Preferred
 Hands-on experience and a passion for working within an agile (scrum, XP,
Kanban, etc development environment desired, but not required Skills and
Knowledge
 Strong verbal and written communications
 Commitment to the highest levels of quality
 Ability to ramp up quickly on new technologies and skills Company Overview
Fidelity Investments is one of the world''s largest providers of financial
services.

This person will work on integrated guidance experience tool used by
managed accounts team at Fidelity.
Angular is preferred JS (3-5 yrs experience)
MUST have Java with Eclipse, JSP, Angular would be secondary- but still
important.
They are doing Leapfrog release module. Three of the six teams work on
Release A (1st will be august 3rd), then 3 more teams working on September
release. Team A to rotate to production support and December release.
They''ll interact primarily with only about 10 people. Must be able to form
quick relationship with Analysts, Track PM, and be able to understand
what''s needed to deliver and the bigger picture.

--

Thanks & Regards
*Praveen Boddam*

and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience