Hi,

Please find the Urgent Opening with one of our client, Please share
matching profiles to *jes...@erpanderp.com <jes...@erpanderp.com>*

*We can schedule interviews today for the right candidate, and if selected
they can start by Sept 2nd Week.*

*Position : Java J2EE Developer*

Location : Windsor, CT

Duration : 6+ Month

*Position : Webservice, .Net application developer*

Location : Philadelphia, PA

Duration : 6+Months

*Position : Jboss Fuse, Apache Camel & Java, J2ee*

Location : Connecticut, CT

Duration : Long Term

*Position : Project management*

Location : Philadelphia, PA

Duration : 6+Months

*Role Summary*: Project planning, scheduling and execution of new
capabilities in existing platform

*Position : SOAP Web services (Interfacing)*

Location : Denver, CO

Duration : 6+ Months

*Position : Health System Analyst*

Location : Nashville, TN

Duration : 6+ Months

*Position : Project Manager , SOA*

Location : Bloomfield, CT

Long term :  6 months

*Position : Production Support- Uni Data Developer*

Location : Hartford, CT

Duration : Long Term

•      Production Support role using UniData Skills.

•      Should be able to understand file processing using Unix in Unidata
environment.

•      Able to resolve the issues by debugging Unidata programs, perform
necessary data changes.

Thanks & Regards,

*Jessie Parker*

*Phone : **510-358-3393* <510-358-3393>