Hi,

I am Nilansh working with *USG (United Software Group)*.

I am having this urgent requirement for our direct client.

Please have a look at the job description below  and reply if you have any
consultant available with you.

*Job Title*

*Python Developer*

*Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills *

·         experience in designing, developing, deploying, and supporting
cross-platform computing applications in a large-scale, and distributed
environment as a Software Developer.

·         web development experience using technologies including Django,
Python

·         Experience in delivering complex enterprise or customer-facing
applications in a variety of scenarios

·         Experience building Django/Python (2.7) services for native IOS
and Android Apps

·         Experience/exposure to Python/Django development framework

·         Experience with web application development for mobile form
factors

·         Comfortable in configuring on multiple operating systems
(Mac/Windows/*nix)

·         Decent understanding of application performance tuning

·         Strong oral and written communication skills

·         Good understanding of SOAP and REST protocols.

·         Must clearly understand Test Driven Development, Must be able to
write code that is wrapped with unit, integration, and system tests when
applicable

·         Should have a working knowledge of an agile and scrum environment

·         Should be able to work with other members of the project team
such as from iOS, Mobile Web, and Server development so that a solution
aligns with all of the platforms

·         Should be able to guide the offshore team

*Location*

*Windsor, CT*

*Duration *

*6+ Months*