*Hi,*

One of our direct clients has an urgent requirement and I would like to
check with you if you are interested.

Request you to kindly take a look at the requirement mentioned below and
revert back with updated resumes.

*Please sent resumes to sivakishore...@gmail.com
<sivakishore...@gmail.com> only.*

*Hi,*

One of our direct clients has an urgent requirement and I would like to
check with you if you are interested.

Request you to kindly take a look at the requirement mentioned below and
revert back with updated resumes.

*.Net Developer*

*Location: Cincinnati, OH*

*Duration: 3+ months*

*Must have 10 years of experience*

Duties include developing web-based applications in .NET (C#, ASP.NET
<http://asp.net/>), using .NET controls, Web Forms, MVC, AJAX and stored
procedures.

*Responsibilities:*

·         A solid understanding of .NET technologies, specifically C#,
ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>, ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> MVC, AJAX, etc.

·         Experience with application design and solution using .Net
technologies.

·         Experience with database design and query development,
specifically with SQL Server or other database engines.

·         Design, code, test and deploy enhancements in accordance with
specifications defined by a business analyst.

·         Support and maintain the existing code base through refactoring
and fixing reported bugs.

·         Investigate areas for improvement in the current code base and
development processes.

·         Familiarity and interest in agile methodologies.

·         Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
environment.

·         Follow internal standards for user interface and development
practices.

·         Participate in code reviews, both as a reviewer and a review.

·         Work with a QA team to ensure development is properly covering
defined requirements.

·         Maintaining version control and adhering to change control for
the lifecycle of the application.

·         Solid understanding of enterprise level architecture frameworks
and processes.

·         On occasion provide assistance to other developers on the team.

·         On occasion lead internal training sessions on new technologies
and processes.

*Qualifications:*

·         C#, jQuery, ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>, MVC, HTML, CSS,
JavaScript, SQL Server 2012, Visual Studio 2013, WCF, Reporting Services

·         Minimum bachelor’s Degree in related fields or substantial
experience performing software development with .NET.

·         8-10 years experience in application and web development using
ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>.

·         Must have strong ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> and C# experience,
hands-on programming in MS SQL Server database.

·         Experience developing web applications and web services.

·         Knowledge of established design patterns.

·         Excellent oral and written communications required.

·         Ability to establish a good working relationship with peers and
outside organizations.

*Please sent resumes to sivakishore...@gmail.com
<sivakishore...@gmail.com> only.*

*Warm Regards,*