Hi,

Please share the matching profiles at *mo...@rgtalent.com
<mo...@rgtalent.com>*

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Sr Java Developer

*Project Location*

Madison WI

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

MOI::Telephonic followed by Skype

Need only Usc/Gc

-          8-10+ years of professional experience with a Bachelor’s Degree

-          Development and delivery experience with Java, JSP and Struts
and Spring

-          Development and delivery experience with JavaScript (or
client-side framework)

-          Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming and SOLID concepts

-          Willingness to back up your code with automated tests, ideally
using TDD

-          Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding
prowess

-          Ability to work in a team-oriented, heavily collaborative
environment.

The Senior Level Developer is viewed as an expert in systems software
engineering. Undertakes complex projects requiring additional specialized
technical knowledge. Makes well-thought-out decisions on complex or
ambiguous systems software engineering issues. Ensures that system
improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase
efficiency. Designs, develops, tests, debugs and implements complex
operating systems components, software tools, and utilities. Makes complex
modifications to existing software to fit specialized needs and
configurations. Establishes and communicates common goal and direction for
team. Acts as a source of direction, training and guidance for less
experienced staff. Monitors project schedules and costs. Typically requires
six to ten years of related experience.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohit*

*Technical Recruiter*