*Hi,*

One of our direct clients has an urgent requirement and I would like to
check with you if you are interested.

Request you to kindly take a look at the requirement mentioned below and
revert back with updated resumes.

 *Please sent resumes to sivakishore...@gmail.com
<sivakishore...@gmail.com> only.*

*Business System Analyst *

*Location: Portland OR*

*Duration: 6+months*

Professional Services Software Analyst for a project of around 600 hours to
be completed by the end of the year. The team has developed a fairly
complex system in Microsoft Access. Internal IT department will work in
parallel to re-implement the system so it is fully supportable. Need
Software Analyst to diagram this supportable system based on the prototype
and our processes for using it.

*Requirements**:*

Ø  May require an associate's degree in a related area and 2-4 years of
experience in the field or in a related area.

Ø  Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.

Ø  Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates
systems to parallel overall business strategies.

Ø  Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts.

Ø  Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.

Ø  Performs a variety of tasks.

Ø  Works under general supervision.

Ø  A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.

Typically reports to a manager.

*Must have skills**:*

Requirements elicitation, Diagramming, Analyzing databases and code (VBA,
written by an engineer), and producing requirements using TopTeam for
application lifecycle management.

*Please sent resumes to sivakishore...@gmail.com
<sivakishore...@gmail.com> only.*

*Warm Regards,*