*Hi I hope you are doing well. Given below is the requirement from one of
our direct client, which can be filled immediately. Kindly respond to this
requirement and send me the details given below to speed up the interview
process*

*Job Title – Hardware / Firmware Device Tester Location – Downingtown, PA
Duration - 6 – 12 Months (Possible Extension)*

*Rate - DOE  *

*Job Description* –

We are looking for hardware/firmware device testers with good exposure to
hard and firmware testing with understanding of Consumer Device Space.
Expertise in testing of wired/wireless sensors, knowledge of wireless
protocols like Zigbee, Zwave, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc
1. Expertise with hardware & software co-development
2. Expertise in Software/firmware troubleshooting and performing root cause
analysis
3. Expertise with operating systems Linux, Android
4. Expertise in C/C++
5. Expertise in with i.MX6 ARM Cortex Freescale processor
6. Prototyping/reworking skills
7. Using Hardware debug tools like Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, signal
generator, data logger etc ..
8. Knowledge of Servo motors, linear actuators and relays
9. Knowledge of power supply linear and SMPS
10. Writing and reviewing test cases and coverage
11. Environmental testing

Thanks & Regards,

*Venu Goud*

*Sr.Executive Recruitments*