Hello Associates,

Hope you are doing great,

This is Lisa from I T software Solutions, Inc.

Please review the requirement and let me know if you have any Consultant
for the below position,

Please don’t hit reply button

Please send your updated resume with contact details to
lisa.har...@itssonline.com

Front End Architect

Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ

Duration: 4+ months

Will conduct Technical phone interview followed by an in person interview
Must have recent hands on ExtJS experience

ExtJS Front-End Developer/Designer

*Job Description*

We are looking for a Sr. application architect/designer who is excited to
work on a team who is pushing technology in new ways. This is a multi-year
global program that will give you the opportunity to stretch your skills
with federated development, Rich UIs that also implement fat-client-like
computation, dynamic frameworks that are configured rather than coded,
Predictive Analytics to provide recommendations, analysis and predictive
UIs. You should have a passion for your work with the imagination for the
possible and the grounding to deliver it.

As a Sr. application developer/designer you will be responsible for
designing and coding front-end for complex business problems using Ext-Js
framework.

*Responsibilities include:*

- Understand existing System design and its components and make
recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing
code.
- Analyze business requirements, design, implement and integrate front-end
component with server-side framework.
- Optimize systems front-end component for speed and cross-browser
compatibility
- Develop design documentation artifacts in UML.
- Lead a small team of onshore/offshore developers through the development
process.
- Conduct peer code and design reviews.
- Support functional and performance testing.

*Job Requirements*

- Experienced front-end architect/designer with extensive hands on
experience designing, developing, and testing large-scale transactional
systems front-ends.
- Experienced in systems analysis and design using OOAD concepts.
- Experienced designing and implementing front-ends optimized for speed and
cross-browser compatibility.
- Expert knowledge of, and strong hands on experience with AJAX frameworks
(Ext-JS/DOJO) and JavaScript libraries (JQuery/YUI).
- Expert knowledge of and strong hands on experience with XHTML, HTML,
JavaScript, DOM and CSS.
- Experienced in designing front-end/back-end integration techniques.
- Experience working in full iterative/Agile development environment.
- Knowledge of JAVA, J2EE/JEE, MVC application frameworks (Spring MVC
and/or struts), design patterns, web and application servers (a plus).
- Experience with SOA implementations (REST and/or SOAP) (a plus).

Thanks & Regards:

Lisa
IT Recruiter
I.T. Software Solutions, Inc.
Direct : 954-362-9903
Fax : 954-212-2818
Email : lisa.har...@itssonline.com
www.itssonline.com

Gtalk: lisa93.itss

I.T. Software Solutions, Inc. 3801, N.University Dr. Suite 312 Sunrise, FL
33351

Certified ( MBE ) Minority Business Enterprise ( SBE ) South Florida Water
Management District ( CDBE )Community Disadvantaged Business Enterprise(
DBE ) Disadvantaged Business Enterprises

Disclaimer: Under #1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list please reply to lisa.har...@itssonline.com , with the word
"REMOVE ME''.