Hi All

Greeting from Millennium Infotech Inc.

We have an urgent requirement for Java Developer position at Atlanta,
Georgia and we are looking for immediate submission. PFB the brief Job
description for your understanding. Kindly forward your profiles to
<mailto:sun...@mitiweb.com> sun...@mitiweb.com with contact details for
further process.

Role                            :           Java Developer

Location                     :           Atlanta, Georgia

Duration                     :           Long Term

Interview Mode         :           Phone and Face to Face

We are looking for 2 java developers. We are looking for individuals who can
work on the assignment right away, with minimum learning curve. Selected
individual can expect to see hectic work before going live, and application
support immediately after going live. This is a 6 month position with
possibility of extensions, to develop phase2.

Mandatory skills required -

Hands on software development experience with JSF2.1, Hibernate, JPA 2.1,
and EJB 3.1.

We are looking for exact fit to the need, if we don't have the exact fit
because there is no time to train someone. Need a go getter - should be able
to deliver on tight schedules. We measure performance by ability to deliver
on time with minimum defects.

Interview process:

We plan to interview candidates immediately after we receive resumes from
Covendis, please advise candidates to be available for a phone interview
right away. If shortlisted in the phone screen, the candidate will be
required to attend in-person interview within 2-3 days at Atlanta, GA in our
office. Please consider the availability and willingness before submitting.

Thanks and Regards

Sundaram

Millennium Infotech Inc.

101 Morgan Lane suite# 204

Plainsboro  NJ  08536

609-378-3418 (P)    609-750-1114 (F)

Email:  <mailto:sun...@mitiweb.com> sun...@mitiweb.com

NJ Certified Minority Business | E-Verified Employer