you can give me a call back at my contact number

*614-495-9222 * 484 Position:* *SQL DBA (USC/GC Only)*

*Location: Lansing, MI Duration: 6+ Months*

*MUST HAVES- Bachelor’s Degree, SQL DBA Experience, BI experience*

*Essential Duties:*

Oversee the planning, design and performance of the company’s database;

Create methodologies for the ongoing assessment of database performance.
Incumbents must be able to identify and resolve areas of concern;

Develop security schemes for the database environments, including managing
system access, privileges, and information migration;

Assume a lead role in the development of disaster recovery scenarios;

Install and configure database management software, translate database
design and diagnose database performance issues;

Provide leadership during the development and enhancement of production
applications, including providing guidance for developers, architects,
infrastructure, and operations;

Create the logical database environments in conjunction with other ITSS
personnel, while providing advanced technical direction during all phases
of the development process, including backup and recovery procedures,
capacity planning, database design and configuration, performance tuning,
and method monitoring;

Evaluate new tools and technologies, analyze user needs, and present
findings to upper level management;

Provide users with training on new database software and systems;

*Minimum Requirements:*

*Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related information technology
field with 3 to 5 years of current experience in database administration,
application development OR a Master’s Degree and 2 years of current
experience in Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)*

Database administration certification preferred;

Demonstrated in-depth understanding of *RDBMS structures, principles, and
practices; preferable expertise with MS SQL Server RDBMS;*

Experience in maintaining databases for large *ERP systems, data
warehouses, Business Intelligence systems, SAN’s, and server
virtualization;*

Demonstrated ability to schedule multiple jobs to accomplish established
production goals;

Ability to manage diverse functions simultaneously and effectively respond
to constantly changing priorities;

Ability to maintain moderately complex administrative records;

Demonstrated managerial, leadership and decision making skills;

Demonstrated interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers,
supervisor, the general public, etc. sufficient to exchange or convey
information and to give and receive work direction.  This includes an
ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience;

*Please Send me your resume and fill your details in below mentioned table.*

Requirement ID

Full Name

Full Date of Birth

Gender

Nationality

Contact

Email

Skype ID

SSN - Last 4

Visa Status

Visa Validity

Availability

Total IT Experience

Current Location

Highest Education

University

Graduation Year

Rate/Salary

Remarks

Thanks & Regards

Prateek Bhardwaj
United Software Group Inc..
565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
Dublin, OH 43017

*Phone: 614-495-9222 * 484 Fax: 1-866-764-1148  **pratee...@usgrpinc.com*
<pratee...@usgrpinc.com>
*www.usgrpinc.com* <http://www.usgrpinc.com/>

To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word
UNSUBSCRIBE
<techsupp...@usgrpinc.com,pan...@usgrpinc.com?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE%E2%80%9D.>in
the subject line, or click here.