please send me resume at r...@rgtalent.com

Hi Associate,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Oracle DBA

*Project Location*

Marlborough MA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI::Telephonic Followed by skype*

* EAD,GC,USC only *
1.  Candidate must have Strong Oracle DBA experience and SQL Tuning

2.  Candidate must have experience working with Oracle 12C, OEM, Linux, and
Toad or SQL.

3.  Must have excellent communication skills as we are looking for this
resource to start as a Senior and eventually become a Lead.  They need to
be able to take ownership of the work and work with others.  This will be a
combination of production support as well as working with development teams
to fine tune the database for their applications.

4.  Oracle Resource Manager and Sql query plan manager are a +.

5.  AWS (amazon web services) and Ignite would be a big +.

6.  Shell Scripting is a plus along with experience supporting Sybase and
SQL Server.

Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related
field plus seven (7) years of Oracle DBA experience including 11g:

   - Two (2) years of experience implementing and supporting Oracle RAC 11g
   - Replication software, Shareplex or HVR
   - Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle utilities, including RMAN, OEM 12c,
   DataPump and DataGuard
   - Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle advance features for failover, load
   balancing, Cluster Services
   - Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle tuning utilizing advanced SQL
   methodologies and AWR
   - Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle standard maintenance including
   Patching, upgrades and migrations
   - Demonstrated knowledge of Kerberos and Data Encryption methodologies
   - Demonstrated Scripting and automation skills utilizing Unix Shell and
   SALT
   - Demonstrated understanding of the Linux operating system
   - Exposure to Amazon Web Services including RDS and AMI’s
   - ITIL change, incident and problem management

*Regards,*

*Rupa Kumari*

*Technical Recruiter*

*RG Talent Inc*