*Please send me resumes at hars...@tresourceinc.com
<hars...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hello,

Title : Java Developer

Location : Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin

Duration : 6+ Months

*Interview Mode : Telephonic + F2F*

*Need GC and US Citizen*

We need *Java Developer in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin*.

We can present only Green Card holders and US Citizen.

*Requirements:*

In-depth knowledge of Java and web based technologies is required, with 7+
years experience Preferred.

Demonstrated experience with the following technologies and concepts:

-              Java / J2EE

-              JSP/JavaScript/jQuery/HTML/CSS

-              SQL / JBDC

-              Web Architecture

-              Object Oriented design

Candidates must also demonstrate:

-              Strong leadership skills

-              Strong written and verbal communication skills

-              Mentoring and coaching skills

-              Commitment to quality

-              Initiative and innovative thinking

-              Ability to work on multiple efforts simultaneously

-              Work well with a team and individually

Thanks and Regards

Harshit Mittal | Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 653, Direct: 408-502-5132

Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> harshit.rgtalent | Fax: 408-213-8316

hars...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com