Hi Partner,

Greetings for the day!!!

This is Vijay Rahul from RPO Services; I am working on below requirement.
Please help me with updated resume ASAP………….

Reply to *vi...@rposervices.com <vi...@rposervices.com>*

Role: *Sr. Automation Tester*

Location: *Richardson TX*

Duration: *6 months*

*Job Description:*

·         5 years or more of automation experience is preferred, minimum
experience is 3 years

·         At least 1 position where primary role is test automation

·         Telecom or conversion experience is strongly preferred

·         Experience with testing techniques, phases and tools such as HP
ALM. Previous experience testing customer care systems.

·         Experience with automating SQL execution

·         Experience integrating UFT with MS Office products like Access
and Excel

·         Excellent communication and analytical skills required.

·         Flexible to accommodate assertive project delivery schedules and
demands.

*Thanks & Regards! *

*Vijay, Sr IT Recruiter, Direct Number: 214-884-6231,*

*Email:vi...@rposervices.com
<https://just25.justhost.com:2096/cpsess6605248840/3rdparty/roundcube/?_task=mail&_action=show&_uid=335&_mbox=INBOX.Sent&_caps=pdf%3D1%2Cflash%3D1%2Ctif%3D0#NOP>,
RPO Services *

*Visit us on www.rposervices.com <http://www.rposervices.com/>.*