********Send resumes on adi...@droisys.com*********
<adi...@droisys.com*********>*

Hi

This is *Aditya* from *Droisys*, I have Multiple positions for *BA with
401K or Retirement Solutions Expertise in Philadelphia, PA*. If you are
interested, I would like the opportunity to present you to my client.
Please send us an updated copy of your resume with a daytime, evening phone
number, expected compensation in your next job and best time to reach you.

*Job Title:         Business Analyst with 401K or Retirement Solutions
expertise *

*Location:         Philadelphia, PA *

*Contract:        6-12 Months *

*Should have 401K or retirement solutions experience. *

*Responsibilities:*

All the standard BA requirements and objectives we have used in the past
apply here in terms of experience, education, etc. as well as a particular
focus on retirement plan eligibility calculations, payroll processing, and
plan contribution allocations *(profit sharing, money purchase pension,
QNEC, QMAC, forfeitures,* etc.).

Should know *SQL*

*Candidates must possess/be: *

• Strong analytical, problem solving, and time management skills

• Experience in workflow analysis and documentation • Detail oriented •
Knowledgeable in insurance industry operations

• Self-directed with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Previous participation in large scale integration or transformation
projects is highly preferred.

Thanks & Regards,

Aditya

Resource Manager

Droisys, Inc.

Santa Clara, CA- 95054

Office: 408-874-8333 x Ext-247 | M: 408 663 9375

Email: adi...@droisys.com

Web: http://www.droisys.com