Hi,

Hope you are doing well!

Please find the position below and send me your updated copy of resume
on *asi...@elegantsolutions.us
<asi...@elegantsolutions.us>*

*Software Tester*

*Boise, ID*

*1 year contract*

*Special skills required :*

Experience in developing in JAVA/ J2EE Development –4 years’ experience is
desirable.

Experience in Agile/Scrum environment – 2 plus years.

Experience in Test Driven Development, Acceptance Test Driven Development
and Behavior Driven Development.

This position will require high-level test automation skills – 1 or more
years’ experience is desired.

Scripting skills will include Perl scripting experience or equivalent.

•  Analyzes business requirements, design documents for completeness and
testability

•  Develops test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test data and test
scripts for different types of testing activities

•  Performs execution of test cases, test scripts, captures test results,
test metrics and reports them

•  Identifies and tracks system defects. Performs root cause analysis of
the defects and works with the development team to resolve them

•  Partners with other QA's and architects to develop and establish quality
assurance standards and best practices

•  Performs and coordinates system verification and validation test
activities utilizing various tools

•  Performs quality assurance testing activities to ensure the applications
and products and/or releases are in compliance with the Quality Assurance
standards of the organization

•  Builds automated processes for testing to improve quality and throughput

What we are looking for is a strong technical contributor who can quickly
come up to speed on our existing system functionality, application
infrastructure, both from a hardware and software perspective. The
candidate filling this position must able to work in a fast-paced, agile
environment.

*Thanks*

*Amanpreet Singh *

*Direct:* 703-348-2871 *Fax: *703-722-6628

*Email:* asi...@elegantsolutions.us

*Elegant Enterprise-Wide Solutions, Inc *

We Participate in E-Verify

An SBA 8(a), ISO 9001:2008 Company

*Prime on GSA Schedule 70, 8(a) STARS II, eFAST, Seaport-e & many
State/Local Contracts *http://www.elegantsolutions.us