Hi,
hope you doing great,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

ETL SAS DI STUDIO Developer

*Project Location*

Atlanta GA

*Duration*

12 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

SAS DI is the important part here.

*Role description*

   - Starting from the design and specifications provided by the architect,
   develops the ETL solutions within SAS DI & Netezza  (some extractions with
   SAS Dataflux)
   - Develops ETL processes/ mappings
   - Develops Data Integration Workflows and load processes
   - Ensures adherence to locally defined standards for all developed
   components
   - Performs data analysis for both Source and Target tables/columns
   - Provides technical documentation of Source and Target mappings
   - Supports the development and design of the internal data integration
   framework
   - Participates in design and development reviews
   - Works with System owners to resolve source data issues and refine
   transformation rules
   - Ensures performance metrics are met and tracked
   - Writes and maintains unit tests
   - Tests the solution & performs data analysis to ensure the correctness
   of the numbers in the data warehouse & marts
   - Conduct QA Reviews
   - Supports the migration activities (deployment instructions)
   - Provides technical documentation of the solution
   - Creates the operations guide for the prodcution-team

*Skills/Competencies/Certifications*

   - Seniority in implementing reporting ETL applications in
   datawarehousing/datamart context using SAS DI (9.4).
   - Experience with/understanding of Netezza data platform
   - Basic SAS Dataflux experience
   - Understands data integration processes and how to tune for performance