Hi
Please see below the requirement and send me your consultants updated
resume along with your all inclusive hourly rate, current location,
availability date, Visa Status and best contact number. Do call me if
you have any questions.
FYI: This requirement is from our PRIME VENDOR

*****Please send resumes to le...@dotsolved.com*****

Position: .Net Developer
Location: Tucson, AZ
Duration: 6 + Months
Rate: $45/hr all inclusive
.Net:
•       Net/CLR, OO programming fundamentals, C#, LINQ, ASP.Net, XML, Web
Services and SOAP, AJAX, Windows Forms, Windows Communication
Foundation
SQL Server
•       ADO.Net, SQL Server 2005 and/or 2008, T-Sql including stored
procedures, user defined functions and triggers, General database
design and implementation skills (entity relationship design and
physical implementation including indexes etc.) and transactions.
•       SQL Reporting Services
GIS:
•       Experience with ESRI GIS products and solutions, including ARC
Objects, and experience using TatukGIS developer kernel for .Net
preferred.
•       Experience with MapServer and OpenLayers on ASP.Net preferred.
•       Experience developing enterprise GIS web and desktop applications
and interfaces with C# and experience with VB.Net and C++ a bonus.
•       Experience with commercial RDBMS including ANSI Sql, SQL Server 2008
and T-Sql skills preferred.
Miscellaneous – Not a major focus:
•       NHibernate, Composite UI Application Block.
•       Visual Basic 6.0
Team Requirements:
•       Experience in the Transportation industry preferred.
•       Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
•       Must be able to pass a background check.
•       Must be able to travel to support applications installed in
prisons.
•       Must be able to participate in a rotation of production support
which requires a willingness to work directly with end users.
•       Proven ability to work with teammates located in other offices
around the United States preferred.
•       Strong problem solving skills.
•       Ability to adjust priorities based on production support needs.
•       Willing to train end users on applications.

Regards
Lenin
dotSolved Systems Inc.,
Mobile: (408) 361-8244