please send me resume at r...@rgtalent.com

Hi Associate,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Business Analyst

*Project Location*

Nyc NY

*Duration*

4+ months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI::Telephonic Followed by Face to Face *

*Job Description:  *

   - BA should be familiar with Workforce management needs and its issues
   - Client users (especially employees from their electrician group) are
   currently using paper based workforce management and scheduling. Client
   wants these users to start using the Access based system that is being
   implemented.
   - BA needs to support users for using the Access system.
   - BA needs to assist in the preparation of daily reports and scheduling.
   Which includes understanding of their current paper based system and
   helping them to start using Access system
   - Assist in data entry, data hygiene, data collection and automating the
   workflow.
   - Modify the access system as per the need and requirement.
   - Identify, recommend and drive solutions for business process efficiency

*Skills and Competencies*

   - Strong analytical and organizational skills required.
   - Ability to build long term partnerships with people at all levels of a
   business.
   - Ability to produce and multitask in a fast paced, changing,
   competitive environment.
   - Ability to work and share how to use the system with users.
   - Enthusiastic, assertive, driven, dynamic, and flexible.
   - Knowledge in Microsoft (Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
   - Strong working knowledge of MS Access 2013

*Minimum Qualification:  *

   - Associate Degree.

*Regards,*

*Rupa Kumari*