Hello,

Hope you are doing good!

This is very urgent opening. Please send your available matching candidates
on sa...@riderconsultinginc.com

Role : Big Data and Hadoop

Location : Boston, MA

Duration : 2+ Months
Interview: Phone/Skype

We are seeking hands-on experience with Hive, Sentry and Mammoth resiliency.
For the replication part, we need hands-on experience with WanDisco Fusion
that are using.  We’re getting more mature in BDA/Hadoop and need someone with
a deep knowledge of the platform to be able to help us in taking this platform
into production.

Require an expert in getting an Oracle Big Data Appliance (BDA) environment
operational.  Activities could include:
  •            Installation of BDA, Upgrades, Patching
  •            Development and Execution of SOPs and Run Books for standup,
run/maintain/upgrade BDA environments
  •            Development and Execution of Backup and Resiliency Architecture
including WANDisco
  •            Creation of documentation for integrating the Exadata and BDA
environment including Client SQL
  •            Configuration, Tuning and general upkeep of the BDA environment

Samir Reddy

Sr. Technical Recruiter

50 Cragwood Rd, Suite

205,South Plainfield, NJ 07080