Hi All,

please go through the JD below, if you have any profiles forward them
to *din...@saxonglobal.com
<din...@saxonglobal.com>* or call me on 972 550 9346 ext 203 for further
details.

Job Title : Oracle EBS Business Analyst

Location :  Pheonix, AZ

Duration :   6 Months

I am looking for an *Oracle  E- Business - Business Analyst* to work on the
HR and payroll sector of Oracle, this contractor to work* in Phoenix AZ for
a 6 month on going contact.  *This person can be US citizen, EAD, OR *H1B*!
I am looking for this person ASAP, MUST be a skype Interview. Please let me
know if you have anyone the pay rate.

3 – 5 years’ of experience supporting and implementing Human Capital
Management (HRMS & Payroll) automated solutions to include:

Oracle eBusiness Suite HCM modules including Advanced Benefits,
Compensation Workbench, Core Human Resources and Payroll, Oracle Taleo
Recruiting and Onboarding modules

-          Solid experience in Building & Architecting Solutions in HCM,
Advanced Benefits etc.,

-          Solid experience to translate Business Requirements, Create
Technical Designs and develop Use Test Cases

-          Solid experience in working with SQL, PLSQL, APIs, OAF (Oracle
Applications Framework) for Oracle E-Business HCM modules

---

Thanks!

Dinesh

Sr. IT Recruiter