If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

* Please reply me back at abhis...@rgtalent.com <abhis...@rgtalent.com> *

*Job Title *

 .Net Developer

*Project Location        *

 Sunnyvale,CA

*Duration*

20 Months /Contract

*MOI - Telephonic + Skype*

• Good software foundational skills: CS theory, clean, well-documented
code, collaborative style, solid algorithms understanding, mastery of more
than one language.
• An aptitude for learning new platforms and technologies on the fly,
eagerness to seek out new technologies and new information
• 8 years experience in developing commercial software products including
the specification, design, documentation, coding, testing and release to
manufacturing of commercial software.
• Client-side mobile application expert with 2 years experience and shipped
products on both Android and iOS platforms
• Experience as team or project lead for mobile application team with the
following responsibilities
o Onboarding and mentoring
o Owning project estimates and schedules
o Technical decisions and architecture of significant scope
o Working with external vendors
o Working with internal cross-functional stakeholders
• Web Technologies - HTML5, CSS3, XML, JSON
• Scripting Languages (Python, PHP, or other)
• Experience with version control system and continuous integration
environment
• Experience with Agile methodologies

*Preferred Qualifications*
Candidates should have experience in several of the below and willingness
to learn about and execute all of them:
• Web Frontend (JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, etc.)
• C#, Microsoft .NET Framework and WPF
• Experience with MS Access, SQL server or similar SQL or NoSQL database
• Specific knowledge relating to software development for a class III
medical devices
• Experience using IEC 62304:2006 development process
• Experience with client/server models for mobile application
• Experience in UI usability and developing applications with localization
for international markets
• Experience with security of distributed and mobile devices and management
of remote systems
• Experience deploying and administrating Windows images or MDM solutions
• Experience deploying and administrating server based tool systems