Hi,

Please let me know if you are interested for this role.

*Senior Java Developer *

*Location:  Tampa, FL *

*6+ months*

*Start: ASAP*

I have 2 openings for Developers, and 1 lead opening down in Florida. I’ve
had a few candidates flake on me already, and NEED 3 references with each
resume upon submittal. If you have anyone please let me know.

State-Owned Lands and Records Information System (SOLARIS).

Produces reports and maps for facility inventory on all state facilities
that are owned, rented, leased, or otherwise occupied or maintained and all
state owned lands. SOLARIS includes the Land Inventory Tracking System
(LITS) and the Facility Inventory Tracking System (FITS)

Java (J2EE), Oracle 12.1.0.2.0 Middleware and RDBMS

Integrated Land Management System (ILMS)

The tracking workflow system used by BPLA to collect and store pertinent
information on all active and historic submerged, upland and commercial
lands leases, easements, and subleases. This system contains lease
information including but not limited to location, square footage, acreage,
and contact information of lessee; lease area structural characteristics
such as number of wet slips, boat ramps; and linear footage of the
applicant’s shoreline, aquatics preserver designation, and boatlifts.

Java (J2EE), Oracle 12.1.0.2.0 Middleware and RDBMS

Acquisition Process Information System (APIS)

Tracks the state lands acquisition process, from acquisition planning,
negotiation, survey, appraisal and closing.

Java (J2EE), Oracle 12.1.0.2.0 Middleware and RDBMS

Submerged & Uplands Public Revenue System (SUPRS)

Generates invoices for leases and easements for State-owned submerged
lands, uplands & commercial lands. Payments are posted through linkages to
the DEP’s Cash Receiving Application.

 Please send me below information to submit your resume to client.

Full Name

Current location

Contact number:

Email: