If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

 *Please reply me back at abhis...@rgtalent.com <abhis...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title *

    .Net Developer

*Job Location*

    Pittsburgh,PA

*Duration*

6+ Months /Contract

*MOI - Telephonic + Skype*

*Responsibilities:*

   - Designing and developing new and existing applications primarily in
   the C# language within the .NET framework which are integrated with
   database technologies
   - Independently work on all SDLC phases
   - Provide technical leadership to the Product Development team, working
   closely with Engineers, Tech Leads, and Architects
   - Research third-party ingredient technologies to determine
   upgrade/migration paths and impacts to current frameworks
   - Participate in user interface design

*Required Skills:*

   - Requires a four-year degree in Computer Science/Information
   Technology, Computer/Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
   - Must have the experience to begin working at the highest technical
   level of all phases of systems analysis and programming activity across the
   full scope of software development cycle
   - Qualified candidates will have previous development experience with
   C#, ASP.net MVC 5, Jquery.
   - Working knowledge of Telerik control
   - Working knowledge of Team foundation server
   - Experience in Entity frame work with code first approach
   - Experience in Test driven development
   - Experience in LinQ
   - Experience at programmatically interfacing with a relational database
   management system. Preferably SQL Server 2012
   - Knowledge of version control software like TFS
   - Strong communication and technical skills
   - Ability to influence and manage change