please send me resume at r...@rgtalent.com

Hi Associate,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Test Engineer

*Project Location*

Tempe AZ

*Duration*

12 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI::Telephonic only*

This position requires a broad skill set to develop, deploy, and maintain
software and hardware for new and replicate automated test systems.  The
qualified candidate will travel internationally to work with manufacturing
facilities located in Puerto Rico, Switzerland and Singapore to ensure the
automated test systems at these facilities and total test solutions are
always functional and ready for production test of medical devices.
Medtronic’s Tempe, Arizona Microelectronic Solutions location is looking
for a Test Engineer that will accept the challenge of developing and
leading a team that is intensely focused on creating a workplace
environment which reflects our standing as the world’s top medical device
company. The person that takes this role will be expected to play an active
role in developing and implementing Test Systems and Test Applications that
will align and drive our business, innovation and talent demands of the
future.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for the patients we serve and an
unrelenting desire to improve our business. The candidate will be well
versed in software tools, be familiar with electro-mechanical concepts, and
must have exceptional soft skills that will be used to work with and
influence different cultures.
Education Requirement:
Bachelor’s Degree (Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Software
Engineering, Biomedical)

*Regards,*

*Rupa Kumari*

*Technical Recruiter*

*RG Talent Inc*

*39120 Argonaut way*
* Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538*

*Phone : 510-443-0757 x 126*

*Email : r...@rgtalent.com <r...@rgtalent.com> *

*G-Talk :**rupa.rgtal...@gmail.com <rupa.rgtal...@gmail.com>*

  *Note: We are working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this
position.*