Hi,

*Please send Resume to   ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com
<ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com>*

We have a new contract opportunity with our Columbus, OH client. (local
preferred)

This position will primarily entail the development of the userinterface or
front-end tier of web applications.

This individual would need to have:

Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively within the
team and across teams.

Ability to analyze business requirements and implementing sound
engineering solutions that meet those requirements.

Good problem solving and time management skills.

Strong applied knowledge of the following items:

o JavaScript, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX

o JavaScript frameworks (AngularJS, Backbone, etc) o JavaScript libraries
(jQuery, Dojo, etc) o Javascript build tools (Grunt/Gulp, Bower, Npm/Node,
Karma, etc) o JavaScript testing and associated libraries (Jasmine,
Protractor, etc) Good understanding of the following items:

o RESTful Web Services

o Responsive Web Design/Development (Bootstrap, Foundation etc) o Web
Security (e.g. cross site scripting, data

cleansing)

o Code quality and code review

Awareness of the following items (nice to have):

o Java and Spring MVC

o Web/Application servers

o Maven, Jenkins or other build/deploy tools o Unix skills (SSH/tunneling,
navigating Unix environment, SCP/

*Best Regards*

*Ankit Kumar Sagwal*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*