Hi Businesspartner,
Hope you are doing great!

Please find below mentioned job description and revert back with the
updated resume to lu...@itstrategiesinc.com

*Title: Sr Hadoop Java Developer*
*Location: **Eagan, MN (Local Only)*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Details:*

•       We have an opening for a *senior software engineer* to join our
team for a 6 month contract*to build our next generation of systems running
in the Hadoop eco-system*.

•       Our *platform is composed of Java modules running in Hadoop using
Spark and Spark Streaming*.

•       As a member of the development team you will work on all phases of
the development cycle including software design, development, testing and
documentation.

•       You will also mentor junior developers.

*Required skills:*

•       Strong in *Java 8*, *experience in designing and implementing Java
solutions*

•       Should be *able to code in Scala*

•       Knowledge of *Gradle*

•       Solid understanding of *HDFS, Map/Reduce and Hadoop eco-system
overall*

•       *Cloudera CDH5 working* experience

•       Experience in *building and running in production BigData solution*

•       Experience in *debugging and solving problems which occurs in
Hadoop eco-system*

•       Experience in *working in Agile methodology*

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Lucky Pawar*