We have very urgent below requirement with our client. PLease share resumes
with so...@rddatasolutions.com with in 1 hr.
**
*SAP CRM Web-channel Consultant *

Module:               SAP CRM

Service Area:     SAP - SAP-Opportunity to Cash

*Location: PA*
*Required skills:*
SAP CRM 7.0 Web-channel expert with at-least 2 SAP CRM web-channel
implementations covering both technical and functional areas.

Should have good understanding of SAP CRM web-channel functionality such as
webshop management , catalog management , XCM configuration set up , OCI &
store locator.