Dear Employer,

Greetings of the day. Hope you are doing good.

My Name is Ramesh, I am a Bench recruiter representing “Innovatis
Technologies, Inc.,” We are an IT consulting firm based out of Jersey city,
NJ , and would like to partner with your company to provide you our
resources for your clients requirement on a corp-to-corp basis. We
have  resources
for other technologies also for requirements with fast turnaround time.
Please give us a chance to work on your requirements by sending your
requirements

Please add *ram...@innovatis-tech.com <ram...@innovatis-tech.com>* to your
mailing list. Feel free to reach me for further concerns at *201-565-8115.*

If you have any job opportunity for our consultants please do forward your
requirements to proceed further.

Have a wonderful day…!

*Name*

*Skill*

*Location*

*Re-Location*

*Experience*

*Availability*

*Johnny Zhang*

*Java developer*

*NJ*

*Open*

*7+ Years*

*Immediate*

*Simon Bing*

*Java developer*

*NJ*

*NJ/NY *

*7+ Years*

*Immediate*

*Ethan Lu*

*Java developer*

*CT*

*NY/NJ*

*7+ Years*

*Immediate*

*Andy Chen*

*Java developer*

*NY*

*Open*

*7+ Years*

*Immediate*

*Tony Teng*

*Java developer*

*NY*

*Open*

*7+ Years*

*Immediate*

*Sharon Wang*

*Android developer*

*NJ*

*Open*

*7+ Years*

*Immediate*

*Kevin*

*Android developer*

*NY*

*Open*

*7+ Years*

*Immediate*

*Daniel*

*Android developer*

*NY*

*Open*

*7+ Years*

*Immediate*

*Bill Wang*

*Oracle PL/SQL developer*

*NY*

*Open*

*8+ Years*

*Immediate*

*Emma Wang*

*Oracle PL/SQL developer*

*NJ*

*Open*

*8+ Years*

*Immediate*

--

* Ramesh | Innovatis Technologies | Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*201-565-8115 | ram...@innovatis-tech.com <ram...@innovatis-tech.com>*