Please read the complete JD before sharing resume

Role:Web Developer

Client: Texas Workforce Commission

Location: 101 E. 15th Street, Austin, Texas 78701

Duration: Contract through end of August (extensions beyond that)

Rate: 50$ Target (nagotiable)

Need H1B Copy

H1B only

We need someone who can create web applications to query SQL server!

I had submitted another candidate but I got the following reply, please
make sure you have these things mentioned in the resume, I’ll surely get
you the interview timings.

All I’m doing is CTRL+F in her resume to see if these items are there and
there still not-

-          Accessible web apps – when did she do this? How many years? What
tools did she use? Needs to be in the resume

-          Nothing about creating applications that play videos – again
when did she do this?

-          FoxPro is listed now but only in her current project since
November of 2014 and in the boxes below she is stating that she has 4 years
of experience with it. Where else did she use it? What was she doing with
it?

-          Classic ASP – listed 1 time in the top but nowhere in her roles
to show when/where she worked with it, what she did with it, etc.

-          VB Script – she added VB.NET in her resume once in the
qualifications at the top but again nothing in any of her roles to show
how/when she used it

Big Things:

-              Developing Web apps

-              Creating apps that query MS SQL Server

-              Developing routines in JavaScript

-              HTML, MS Visual Studio .NET, C#, SQL Server

-              CSS

-              Creating web apps that play videos

Plus:

-              MS Visual FoxPro

-              Developing web apps with ASP

-              VB Script

Day-to-Day:

Contractor will work with TWC to rewrite Texas CARES
(texasCARESonline.com), a web based application.

Minimum Requirements:

                Years                     Skills/Experience

                4              Developing Web applications

                4              Creating applications that query MS SQL
Server

                4              Experience developing routines using
JavaScript

                4              Knowledgeable and experienced in creating
accessible web applications

                4              Working with HTML, MS Visual Studio.NET, C#,
and SQL Server

                4              Experienced in creating complicated SQL
queries

                4              Experience creating and using CSS.

                4              Experience creating web applications that
play videos.

Preferences:

                Years                     Skills/Experience

                2              Knowledge and experience using MS Visual
FoxPro

                2              Knowledge and experience developing web
applications with classic ASP

                2              Knowledge and experience using VB Script

Thanks!

Regards,

Anu Sud,

(Anubhav Krishna Sood)

Sr. Accounts Manager

248 565 4747 Ext 193

Tekshapers, USA

Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

PSave trees. Print Only When Necessary

*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*