Hi Greetings,

One of my client looking for the *OBIEE Lead Developer at IL with **Airlines
Domain *. Please let me know if you have anyone available for the projects
ASAP.

Location: Chicago, IL

12 Months contract

*Role*

*OBIEEE Lead Developer*

*Mandatory Technical Skills*

*o Analysis and design based on requirement and meet performance criteria.*
*o Development of RPD.*
*o Create SQL components needed to support the RPD.*
*o Test RPD by created OBI Analysis/Reports and dashboards.*

*The consultant will work hand in hand with IT business analysts and
development team.*
*The consultant will serve as the primary point of contact for team
responsibilities and should be comfortable acting as a lead for the OBI
effort as well as the offshore counterpart if any.*

*Skills:*
*o Minimum of 3 years of experience in Oracle OBIEE 11g*
*o Knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) R12 Inventory/GL/Oracle
Projects modules.*
*o Oracle PL/SQL and Teradata development and tuning expertise is
preferable.*

*Desirable Functional Skills*

*Airlines Domain Experience*

*Total Experience Required*

*7-8 years*

Thanks& Regards,

Srikanth,

SVK Technology Solutions, Inc

Email: srika...@svktechinc.com

894 Green St, Iselin NJ 08830

PH: 609-904-0029 * 111

Fax: 609-754-3700    | www.svktechinc.com

An E-Verified company |An-Equal Employment Opportunity EmployerOpportunity
Employer