Hi,
Hope you are doing great,
This is Syed Layeeq from New York Technology Partners. We have a
requirement for *Senior C# / .Net Software Engineer at Seattle, WA*. Please
review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this, please
include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone number
and rate in your response. You can also reach me at (201) 680-0200 x 7027.

*Send resumes to s...@nytpartners.com <s...@nytpartners.com>*

*Job Title: Senior C# / .Net Software Engineer*
*Location: Seattle, WA*
*Only US Citizens Required*

*Job Description:*
Senior Software Engineer (Contract) – Mobile Web Development Team
Analysts International is looking for a Senior C# / .Net Software Engineer
that will help shape the future of how our customers use mobile technology
to create an extraordinary travel experience. Our scrum development teams
are cross functional and ship software on a regular basis. A successful
candidate will thrive in a fast paced, autonomous team environment. They
will be passionate about building software the ‘right’ way and teaching
that software craftsmanship mentality to others. Finally, they will enjoy
the reward of delivering business value quickly while working with product
owners to help craft their roadmaps in pieces that can be delivered in an
incremental nature.
The ideal candidates will be strong across a variety of software
development skills and situations.  They will be experienced in high volume
web sites and services.  They will have excellent communication skills and
use those skills to help a team become stronger.  They will be brave enough
to suggest improvements while being seen as a consummate team player.  They
are both patient and efficient.  They are committed to agile delivery and
XP programming practices.  They approach software as a craft and are fluent
in modern approaches that produce high quality code.  Former coworkers
would say that they would love the opportunity to work with these
candidates in the future.

*Key Responsibilities:*

   - Contribute as a senior developer on a scrum delivery team,
   collaborating with product owners, developers and testers to deliver
   business value on an iterative basis.
   - Architect, design, and develop complex, end-to-end custom, software
   applications
   - Critical: Ensure we deliver high quality software by writing clean
   code and utilizing pair programming, TDD, continuous integration and code
   reviews
   - Serve as a mentor and idea leader in continuously improving the team
   by sharing new technology/process opportunities, and best practices
   - Stay actively engaged in the technology industry and understand how
   the evolving technologies can benefit our organization

*Qualifications:*

   - 4+ years C# development experience required building custom, high
   scale, n-tier applications
   - 4+ years experience developing web applications using modern web
   technologies (AJAX, jQuery, JavaScript, HTML5, CSS) and design patterns
   (MVC/MVP).
   - Expertise with TDD, unit testing, pair programming and other Extreme
   Programming techniques
   - Expertise with modern design principles (SOA, SOLID, etc.)
   - Expertise in Agile/Lean development methodologies
   - Expertise coaching and mentoring developers
   - Excellent communication skills and proven ability to collaborate with
   a variety of team members

Thanks and Regards,
Syed Layeeq
New York Technology Partners – Rochester
332 Jefferson Rd.
Rochester, NY 14623
T1: (201) 680-0200 x 7027
Fax: (201) 474-8533