*Position:* *SharePoint Consultant*

*Location:*               Tallahassee, FL

*Duration:*               6 months to start with (extension for top
performers)

 *Required Skills:*

·  5+ years of experience with using Microsoft SharePoint to create
intranet sites, implement workflows, establish collaboration sites, and
providing training to others on the use of SharePoint

·  3+ years of experience delivering SharePoint related development
services for customers on a contracted basis, including combining use of
Microsoft tools (Excel, Word, InfoPath, etc.) to create complete solutions
and automation

·  5+ years of experience architecting and delivering SharePoint solutions
for customers within an organization

·  Strong understanding and experience with the feature set available in
SharePoint Online & On-Premise.

·  Be able to demonstrate the feature set and deliver presentations.

·  Experience with the Office 365 offering from Microsoft.

·  Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.

·  Must be able to work independently.

·  Strong consulting/professional services skills and experience.

·  Experience with Power BI *is a plus*

Thanks & Regards-

RAVI KUMAR.

IT RECRUITER

Direct: 954-362-9947

Email:  ravi.itssonl...@gmail.com

 www.itssonline.com

*I.T. Software Solutions, Inc*. 3801, N.University Dr. Suite 312 Sunrise,
FL 33351

Certified ( *MBE *) Minority Business Enterprise ( *SBE *) South Florida
Water Management District (* CDBE *)Community Disadvantaged Business
Enterprise
(* DBE *) Disadvantaged Business Enterprises

*Disclaimer:* Under #1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list please reply to ravi.itssonl...@gmail.com, with the word
"REMOVE ME''.