Hello Folks,

Hope you're doing great there..! I am wondering if you have available for
the below position, if so please respond me with their most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach to discuss.

Job Title: Oracle pl/sql Developer
Duration:  Rockville, MD
Location:  6+ months contract

We are looking for a software developer who can design/develop application
software including initial coding, revising, testing, debugging, operations
and/or maintenance of all software systems encompassing developed computer
programs, re-used code, and/or off the shelf products in a structured
environment (CMM-I Level 3) with a team of developers.

Required Skills - Software Developer:
5+ years experience with Oracle Databases in an enterprise environment
3+ years Oracle Forms and Reports 11g and above
5+ years experience in RDBMS including PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, SQL
Loader

Desired Skills - Software Developer:
Technical degree in Computer Science or other related field.
J2EE, Java and Java Script
Web Services
XML

Job Description - Software Developer:
Project-related Responsibilities:
Around five (5) years of experience in working with Oracle or other RDBMS
tools such as Oracle Forms, Reports, SQL, and PL/SQL including analysis,
design, coding, and unit testing.
Three (3) years of experience on Oracle 11g Reports and Forms.
Worked towards enhancing and maintaining PL/SQL code in Forms and Reports,
in Oracle 11g environment.
Respond to support requests (Help Desk tickets and end-user phone calls) in
a timely and accurate manner.
Experience in creating comprehensive technical operations documentation
(e.g., standard operations processes, preventative maintenance procedures)
process and CMMI documentation
Knowledge of Java, J2EE, Struts and Hibernate preferred.

Functional Responsibilities:
Ability to develop resolution for complex problems that require creative
approach.
Regularly contribute to the development of new concepts, techniques, and
standards
Apply expertise and possess knowledge of related disciplines
Establish functional and technical specifications
Ensure integration of entire system or subsystem
Develop solutions to a variety of complex problems
Participate in planning schedules and arranging own activities
Understanding of following technical concepts/tools/etc.:
Software lifecycle methodology
Basic relational database concepts
Software development and implementation – web and client server
technologies
Data modeling and development tools

Non-technical skills:
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills, including
debugging code, Critical and logical thinking.
Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
Follow through with commitments
Proactively seek opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and
proficiencies
Conduct seminars and presentations on topics of interest to the Software
Development Group

Education:
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field

Thanks,
Rahul Sundu
Technical Recruiter
IDC Technologies, Inc.