Hello Associate,
Hope you are doing great,
This is Sat from I T software Solutions, Inc.
Please review the requirement and let me know if you have any Consultant
for the below position,
Please send your updated resume with contact details to s...@itssonline.com

Job Title:  BI Architect

Location:  Nashville, TN

Duration:  6+ months

Our Business Intelligence Architect advances the knowledge of our
analysts/developers and increases the adoption rate of data analytics in
both the Home Office and the field.

Qualifications

Education:
B.S. in Computer Science.

Experience:
5+ years of Related Experience including: SQL Server Versions: 2008R2,
2012, 2014

Methodology/Techniques:
Complex SQL Stored Procedures five
5+ or more years with SSIS
Pragmatic Works Task Factory experience preferable
3 or more years OLAP Databases (flattened tables)
2 + years Star and Snowflake schemas
3+ years SSRS

Analysis Services: Version: 2012

Methodology/Techniques:
MDX Cubes, with complex Many-to-many relationships
Custom MDX code
Strategy Companion: This is an Analytics tool for visualizing data, uses
MDX cues as its source optional
Tableau: Similar to Strategy Companion, but nicer presentation layer, more
capable feature set, industry leader, uses OLAP structures (db, Excel,
flatfile, etc) as its source preferred
Experience with the following products which we integrate is preferred:
Kronos, Great Plains, EMR, Paid Claims, and Pharmacy

Licenses/Certifications:
None required

Responsibilities
Mentor analysts and developers.
Architect the enterprise data warehouse.
Architect enterprise wide security.
Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a variety of
practical and emergent situations and accurately follow standardized
procedures that may call for deviations.
Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of instructions
and apply knowledge to different factual situations.
The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a
full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assign

Thanks & Regards :
Sat
Direct  : 954-362-9905
Fax     : 954-212-2818
Email   : s...@itssonline.com
            www.itssonline.com
YM  :  sat.itss...@yahoo.com

I.T. Software Solutions, Inc. 3801, N.University Dr. Suite 312 Sunrise, FL
33351

Certified ( MBE ) Minority Business Enterprise ( SBE ) South Florida Water
Management District ( CDBE )Community Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
( DBE ) Disadvantaged Business Enterprises