If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*NEED LOCAL ONLY *

*Please reply me back at abhis...@rgtalent.com <abhis...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title          :     .Net Developer*

*Location          :     Phoenix, AZ*

*Duration          : 6+ Months / Contract *

*Interview Mode: Telephonic + F2F   (F2F Required)*

*Required:*

• Thorough working knowledge of application development with C#.Net, and
ASP.Net.

• Thorough working knowledge of .Net Frameworks 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5.

• Solid Understanding of object oriented programming (OOP).

• Proficient in Entity Framework, MVC4+, LINQ to SQL, HTML5, CSS3,
Javascript, jQuery, Ajax, WCF, Restful/SOAP APIs.

• Proficient with development tools like Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL
Management Studio, BIDS, SQL Profiler, TFS, VSS and Eclipse.

• Demonstrated knowledge of database design principles, programming and
best practices using Microsoft SQL Server and/or MySQL.

• Knowledge of Agile-SCRUM software development methodology.

• Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).

• Thorough working knowledge of developing and deploying SSIS packages.

• Experienced in developing test scripts and conducting unit testing.

• Demonstrated experience in Crystal Reports, Microsoft Report Writer, or
other reporting tools.

• Proficient in High Level Design, Detail Design Sequence Diagrams and
Technical Documentation.

• Knowledge of Design Patterns and Architectural Patterns.

• Experience working with IIS, Windows Server 2008+, SQL Server and Active
Directory/LDAP.

• Experience in build and release activities.