Hello Associate,
Hope you are doing great,
This is Sat from I T software Solutions, Inc.
Please review the requirement and let me know if you have any Consultant
for the below position,
Please send your updated resume with contact details to s...@itssonline.com

ATG Mid-Sr Developer / Lead

Location: Irvine or Walnut Creek, CA.

Duration:  6+ months

Experience and ability to installing and configuring at least one of the
following products: Oracle ATG Commerce, Knowledge, Commerce Service Center
(CSC), Endeca Experience Manager or Page Builder

-Development experience on an Oracle ATG platform
-Hands on Expeirence in ATG modules like Shopping cart, Order Manager,
Checkout, Cart Modifier Form Handlers and User Profile.
-Hands on Expeirence in creating ATG components like Repositories.
-Hands on Experience in Java, J2EE, AJAX, HTML, JQuery
-Hands on Expeirence in integration of Web services with ATG Pipeline
Processors.
-Hands on Expeirence in extending Promotions for adding extra attribute for
directv specific rules and modified the form handlers for handling extra
rules
-Expeirence in the project/assets creations in BCC and Merchandising.
-Hands on Expeirence in Configuring the Repositories for the ATG Commerce
application server.
-Expeirence in Creating Repository assets, file assets setting up the
content administration framework,
-Experience in extending catalog repository, Order Repository, user profile
repository

-Experience developing in Java and working with HTML. Knowledge of
XML/XSL/XSD
-Knowledge of Java thread and memory dumps and when to use them
-Good understanding of Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, RESTful)
-Understanding of build processes and tools (ANT, Maven, automated builds,
continuous builds)
-Source control processes & tools (Perforce, Subversion, code branching) is
a plus
-Experience working on system integrations (particularly third-party
systems such as OMS, search, ERP, payment)
-Knowledge of system architecture, system sizing and/or J2EE components

Qualification
Rating

Must Have

Complex Problem Solving Skills

Needs Analysis and Design

Software Development Phases *

5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert)

Process

Work Experience

2 to 4 Years *

Yes

Primary Skill Requirement

Strong ATG, Endeca, Java, J2EE, Strong UI, AJAX, Headless Architecture,
Backbone JS, JSP, HTML

Thanks & Regards :

Sat

Direct  : 954-362-9905

Fax     : 954-212-2818

Email   : s...@itssonline.com

            www.itssonline.com

YM  :  sat.itss...@yahoo.com

I.T. Software Solutions, Inc. 3801, N.University Dr. Suite 312 Sunrise, FL
33351

Certified ( MBE ) Minority Business Enterprise ( SBE ) South Florida Water
Management District ( CDBE )Community Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
( DBE ) Disadvantaged Business Enterprises

Disclaimer: Under #1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list please reply to s...@itssonline.com, with the word "REMOVE ME''.