*Hi Friends,*

*Share the matching profiles at *k...@artemasinc.com <va...@artemasinc.com>

*Sr Business Process Analyst  **Minneapolis, MN* ,  *6 month terms *Supply
Chain SAP APO, SCM, and Demand Planning.

*Sr Business Process Analyst roles*, however that are focused in the Supply
Chain area. We are looking for consultants that have experience with SAP
APO, SCM, and Demand Planning.

*Bill Rate:* Trying to keep the bill rate at or below $80-85 /hr on C2C.

These roles will need to help drive and understand business processes
involving SAP implementation functionality, testing, and report
development/report specifications. Project initiatives also include SMP and
Global ATP work.

Looking for sharp communicators who have a strong business sense, and can
work with technical teams and understand how to lead/drive meeting efforts,
as well as navigate across a complex corporate environment. Core team size
will be 15-20 people.

All 3 contract positions will be located in *Minneapolis, MN* for a leading
global medical manufacturing company. All contracts will start out as 6
month terms, and have a nearly guaranteed extension opportunity.

Please let me know if you have a potential candidate for this!

Email: k...@artemasinc.com <va...@artemasinc.com>

http:// artemasinc.com

Ph:203-653-2397