Hi,

I have a Very Urgent requirement, Please find the requirement below and do
reply back if you are comfortable with below *required details, Latest
Resume, ID Proof and Two Professional References.*

First Name:

Last Name:

Work Authorization:

Contact Number:

Email ID:

SKYPE ID:

Home Address

Street:

City:

Zip Code:

Rate

*NOTE: Linkedin and 2 References are Must*

*Position : UI Developer*

Location : Sunnyvale, CA

Duration : 6+ Months

Position Description

·         We are looking for an exceptionally talented engineer who will
play a key role on the ArcSight

·         R&D Team in the design and development of user interfaces for our
Enterprise Security

·         Management, Log Management, Management Console, and Security
Analytics products.

*The primary responsibilities include:*

·         Design and develop user interfaces from product requirement
specifications and designs Provide technical and architectural leadership.

·         Participate in full software development lifecycle Review and
assist in the development of product requirements and
technical specifications

·         The candidate should be open to learning ArcSight’s security
products, and be willing and able to work closely with other developers,
designers, testers and product managers.  An eye for usability and
attention to details are essential.  A healthy dose of perfectionism is
also helpful in this role.

*Required Qualifications*

·         3+ years of hands-on development experience in rich internet
applications using

·         JavaScript, HTML5 and CSS3

·         Knowledge and experience in ECMAScript 6

·         Expertise in ReactJS, Node.js, Gulp, Bower, and jQuery

·         Knowledge of Jasmine, Mocha, Unit.js, QUnit

·         Knowledge of REST and SOAP protocols and Web Application
development

·         Strong Object-Oriented analysis and design skills, and abilities
to design and implement

·         complex algorithms to deliver architectural components and
business functions

·         Experience with Agile development methodologies

*Desired Qualifications*

·         Knowledge in accessibility standards (Section 508) for web
interfaces

·         Java programming proficiency

·         Knowledge of usability methodologies and best practices

·         Knowledge of UML, Python, Perl, Git, and Shell scripting

·         Knowledge of software design patterns

*Education:*

·         Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering or related
field is required.

*Email is the Best Way to Reach Me.*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Jessie Parker*