This is Srikanth from SVK Technology. I am reaching out to my database
regarding an opportunity we just received from one of our clients. Please
take a look below and let me know what you think.

SVK Technology Recruiting has an immediate opportunity for an *Adobe CQ/AEM
Architect with Forms experience** for Insurance *client - *NEED FOR F2F
INTERVIEW *position in the *NY or NJ.* This opportunity is scheduled to
start as soon as a resource is identified and is a *1+yrs* Contract with
possible extension based upon performance.

*REQURIEMENT :*

Location: NY or NJ

Duration: 1 + years

*NEED FOR F2F INTERVIEW*

*Adobe CQ/AEM Architect with Forms experience for Insurance *client.

Adobe CQ, AEM, Java, JavaScript, HTML, CSS, JSP, REST, Sling, SOAP
*Job description*
- Lead design and implementation of Adobe AEM sites
- Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment where
effective communication is paramount
- Drive project scope and timeline definition based on client interviews
- Design and improve internal development methodologies around our Adobe
AEM practice
- Consult with customers about implementation best practices
- Work with the consulting staff to create effective information
architectures
- Solve interesting problems

What You Need for this Position

- 7+ years professional experience
- 3-4 years as an architectural lead
- 2+ years experience working with CQ /AEM
- Expert knowledge of Java, JavaScript, HTML5, CSS3 and attendant
technologies
- Work with REST, Sling and SOAP in a production environment
- Comfortable with data exchange protocols like JSON and XML
- Ability to work we and make appropriate trade-offs to meet time
constraints
- Experience collaborating with clients, project managers, and engineers
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills
- Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative development
environment; experience with Agile a strong plus

Thanks& Regards,

Srikanth,

SVK Technology Solutions, Inc

Email: srika...@svktechinc.com

894 Green St, Iselin NJ 08830

PH: 609-904-0029 * 111

Fax: 609-754-3700    | www.svktechinc.com

An E-Verified company |An-Equal Employment Opportunity EmployerOpportunity
Employer