Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

*We have an urgent opening with one of our client.*

*Please share your profile for this position at hjo...@tresourceinc.com
<hjo...@tresourceinc.com>*

*Tibco Architect & API*

*LA CA*

*Job Description*

·         Looking for a TIBCO Architect with atleast 8 years of
Architecture, Design, Development and Delivery execution experience.

·         Must have atleast 1-2 years of Hands on API Management
Architecture, Design and Implementation experience with  any of the leading
API Management Platforms like - TIBCO API exchange, Mashery,  APIgee, WSO2,
Layer 7, Axway or MuleSoft etc.

·         The candidate should be hands-on and should be able to work at
Consultative/Advisory level – providing thought leadership around API
Management adoption and roadmap to the clients.

Thanks & Regards,

*Hemant Joshi |Sr.Technical RecruiterTechnology Resource Group Inc. *

*1700 Park St, Unit 212,Naperville IL, 60563*

*Office: 408 - 709 – 1760 Ext: 9891 or 408-426-2263G talk: joshi.recruiter1*

*hjo...@tresourceinc.com <hjo...@tresourceinc.com> |  www.tresourceinc.com
<http://www.tresourceinc.com/>*