Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*ROR Developer*

*Marina Del Rey, CA.*

*6 Months*

*MUST Have hands on experience with Ruby on Rails and OO – JavaScript*

*Responsibilities:*

   - *Architect, build and ship internal facing web applications composed
   of an API (backend services) using Rails and client (front-end)
   applications using Ember CLI. open to any OO-JavaScript, example: "ember or
   node or angular or handlebar or mustache or react or backbone or ExtJS or
   knockout*"
   - Able to work or had experience  on a single page JavaScript apps
   - Engineer simple, straightforward solutions using proven methodologies
   and technologies.
   - Design and build features that make complex solutions appear simple to
   users.
   - Write unit and functional (acceptance) tests, and verify shipped code
   works in production.
   - Produce documentation for features and application design
   - Contribute to efficient database design
   - Work with team members in an iterative development process
   (agile/scrum).
   - Participate in peer reviews via pull requests.
   - Contribute to ongoing application maintenance and upgrades (*kanban*).
   - Share knowledge, collaborate with the Solutions Team, and participate
   in the open source community.
   - Continually advance technical knowledge and assess
   relevancy/usefulness of new technologies.

*Requirements: *

   - *Strong understanding of OOP.*
   - *4+ years experience with JavaScript and various libraries, e.g.
   jQuery.*
   - *4+ years experience with HTML and CSS (+ experience with HTML5 and
   CSS3).*
   - *1+ years experience developing single page applications using a
   JavaScript framework, e.g. Ember.js.*
   - *2+ years experience with Ruby and experience with Rails.*
   - *2+ years experience using SQL and/or NoSQL databases, e.g.
   PostgreSQL, MongoDB.*
   - *Experience with using web APIs and consuming web services.*
   - *Knowledge of REST, AJAX, XML, JSON, Regex, and useful Design
   Patterns.*
   - *Experience with version control tools, preferably Git.*
   - *Experience with authentication systems, e.g. LDAP.*
   - Strong written and verbal communication skills.
   - Ability to test and debug code (authored by yourself or others).
   - Can read, understand and refactor existing code.

Regards

*Sumit Kumar*

Sr. Talent Acquisition

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

Tekshapers Inc.

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301,Troy, MI, 48083

Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

Save trees. Print Only When Necessary

*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*