Good morning,

One of my client looking for the  *.Net Lead Developer at PA*. Please let
me know if you have anyone available for the projects.

*Min 10yrs exp*

Position2

Dot net consultant

Work Location:

*Philadelphia, Pennsylvania*

*As a member of the Technical Support Site/Search team, you will:*

   - Join one of our small, energetic Scrum development teams
   - Be responsible for designing, coding, testing, documenting, and
   supporting a public-facing website and internal administrative websites
   - Need to enjoy problem solving and have sharp debugging skills
   - Work under the direction of a Senior/Lead Software Engineer
   - Need to have soft people skills for daily interactions with Product
   Owner(s)
   -

*The Developer skill set that we’re looking for in order to support the
Tech Support public-facing website:*

   - Microsoft .Net - C#, aspx, MVC, Java Script, jquery, json, Web
   Service/SOA (ASMX/WCF/Web REST API), SQL Server 2008 - 2012, ADFS, VS2013
   - SQL Server - DDL/DML - write stored procedures, SQL Queries and tune
   for performance

*The following skills are needed to support the internal administrative
websites:*

   - Microsoft .Net - VB & C#, aspx, java script, jquery, json, Web
   Services/SOA (ASMX/WCF/Web REST API), SQL Server 2008 - 2012, SSIS,
   OLAP, angular framework,.Net Windows Service,VS2013
   - SQL Server - DDL/DML - write stored procedures, SQL Queries and tune
   for performance

*The following are nice to have:*

   - Experience with VS2013 with Microsoft Test Manager framework
   - Experience working in an Agile environment and/or as a member of a
   Scrum team

Thanks& Regards,

Srikanth,

SVK Technology Solutions, Inc

Email: srika...@svktechinc.com

894 Green St, Iselin NJ 08830

PH: 609-904-0029 * 111

Fax: 609-754-3700    | www.svktechinc.com

An E-Verified company |An-Equal Employment Opportunity EmployerOpportunity
Employer