Hi,

Please find below the requirement and send me your consultants updated
resume along with all inclusive hourly rate on C2C, current location, visa
status, availability date and best contact number. Do call me if you have
any questions.

********please send resumes to le...@dotsolved.com**************

Position: IBM MDM PIM Developer

Location: Bay Area, CA

Duration: 6 Months+

Rate: Open

7+ years of work experience. Good knowledge on IBM Infosphere MDM-PIM.

Experience on working with IBM Infosphere MDM-PIM Specs, Lookup tables,
Reports, Collaboration Areas, Workflows, Scripts e.t.c.. and security model.

Hands on experience in Core Java, Servlets, JSP and PIM API.

Good Knowledge on frame works like Struts, JSF and PL/SQL

********please send resumes to le...@dotsolved.com**************

Lenin

Manager HR & Recruitment

le...@dotsolved.com