I had this one come in and it’s in Minneapolis. The duration is 1 year (
3/21/2017 ) and it’s to update and maintain the public website. It’s custom
build on Oracle WebCenter.

*If you do find a candidate, make sure they have experience with Oracle
WebCenter and Site Studio.*

Send me the people that you find, that are a good fit. When I see them, I
will send the skill sheets, so they can fill them out.

Max rate on this one is $60 Hourly.

*Title: Oracle WebCenter*

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Start Date: 3/21/16

End Date: 3/21/17

Scope of Services

*Our client seeks to acquire Website Support staff to update and maintain
the public website, CityTalk intranet and custom solution built on Oracle
WebCenter.*

Primary Responsibilities:

•             Changes to navigation within the public website and intranet

•             Graphic element changes to the public website and intranet
branding, as provided by Communications

•             Fulfill site change requests

•             Troubleshoot issues with Site Studio

•             Monitor content database for issues

•             Resolve issues during daily operations

•             Manage access for ECMS during department on-boarding

•             Create additional custom workbaskets for invoicing solution

*Skills Required:*

*•             Oracle WebCenter*

*•             Site Studio*

*•             HTML*

*•             CSS*

*•             Java*

*•             jQuery*

*Work Environment:*

*Start on-site in the office for the first week and move offsite
thereafter.*