*Hi,*

Hope you are doing well !

My name is *Steven* and I am a Recruiter with *Infotree Services*. With
reference to your resume registered at *Monster.com*.

I have an urgent opening with me, which appears to be a potential match for
the client's requirement. I have listed the job description for your
reference.

Please let me know if you would be interested in this position.

If so, please send me a copy of your updated resume with contact details
and the best time to reach you.

I will appreciate your response at the earliest, as the manager tends to
move fast !

*Job Details** :*

*Job Title*

*Project Manager II (SAP APO/ECC/Functional Supply Chain) *

*Project Location*

*Mounds View, MN 55112*

*Duration*

*6+ months /Contract*

*Job Description** :*

Top 3 must haves:

1.         *Functional Supply Chain* experience

2.         Several years experience using *SAP ECC and APO systems*

3.         Some *project management* with preference for *SAP systems
implementation* experience

Minimum of 5 years experience

Percentage breakdown for this role:

Supply Chain experience 100%,

PM experience 20%,

APO experience 50%,

SAP Implementation experience 20%

Education: Undergrad required.

Description of required experience and job duties:

Supply Chain professional with extensive experience in a business with many
manufacturing sites feeding a complex global distribution network. In that
same environment using SAP and APO systems. The candidate should have very
good understanding of supply chain related transactions in both SAP and
APO. Experience working on or leading implementation projects would be a
plus.

Specific APO functional areas include Demand Planner, Supply Network
Planning, TLB and SNC modules. Experience with GATP would be a plus.

This contractor will likely be involved with the following projects:

Lead the project to transition Contract Manufacturer for Finished Goods
from discrete PO to use of SNC collaboration tool. (complexity due to
multiple internal legal entities)

-Create A3 describing current state end to end process

-Identify issues and improvement opportunities

-Determine what enhancements to systems and process are required

-Create clear picture of future state process and system

-Work across functions to implement changes including any required testing
andtraining

Review current *APO TLB process* and function from Manufacturing cross dock
to many teir1 Distribution Centers

-Identify gaps in business process or master data

-Document and implement standard process to ensure stability and
sustainability

Automation of Supply Planning activity (eliminate excel and replace with
SNP data)

-document current state process

-clearly identify key outputs of process between Global Supply Chain and
Manufacturing site Supply Chain and Operations

-Develop improved process that significantly reduces use of Excel and
maximized use of APO SNP data

-*BW/BEx report* development, testing and training will likely be required

Participation in project to bring up new *OTC *process in Eastern Europe
country with new DC and manufacturing site. Extension of current *ECC and
APO system* will be included.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Steven* - Technical Recruiter

*Phone *(Direct): 734-888-8174

*Email:* ste...@infotreeservice.com <st...@infotreeservice.com> | *Website:*
www.infotreeservice.com

*LinkedIn:*  https://www.linkedin.com/pub/steven-fernandez/104/956/240

*Hangout:* steven.usrecruiter | *Yahoo:* steven.usrecruiter

*Mailing Address:* 215 Ann Arbor Rd. Suite 304 Plymouth, MI 48170

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01D047B2.F3DC0D60]

“This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and
may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the
information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply
e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any
attachments. Thank you.”